April 25, 2011

Monday

Back from spring break, and I realize now that Summer really needs to hurry along. School's just not my gig right now, and I'd much rather be training than anything else. Anyway.
It's slated to rain the whole week with the exception of Friday, and I'm really not looking forward to it. Taking a week off made me feel... Well, eager to get back out on the concrete, lets just put it that way. Anyway, I had a chance to work out today and did non-step reps of push ups, bar presses, lunges, sit ups and handstand push ups for a good fifty minutes. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up and develop more muscle even when I can't go outside. (April showers need to go away..)

What I ate today
- Two eggs
- Fruit shake
- Banana
- Turkey/Ham Sandwich on wheat bread
- Banana
- Milk
- Power Bar
- Protein Shake
- Catalina Chicken
- Green Tea

Today was a pretty good today but I think I need to cut back on the bananas. Paleo breakfast again, so I'm keeping that goal on track. Maybe a B? Looking at this it seems like I ate a lot, but I didn't proportionally.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment