April 22, 2011

First Goal Post

I've been doing Parkour for only a month now (3/18/11 is the first time I stepped foot in monkeybar) and I've progressed significantly in that time. However, I still have a very, very long way to go.

Goals for the End of 2011 as of 4/22/11
- Learn to Kong and Monkeyvault
- Get over my fear of rails
- Conquer my fear of heights. (Ideally around 15 feet off the ground I won't be as nervous)
- Get more comfortable rolling on concrete
- Scale an 8ft wall in under three seconds from the point my foot touches the wall.
- Precision the infamous gap at the parking garage near the Kohl center.
- Learn to Backflip - Standing or otherwise
- Learn to Wallspin
- Learn the technique for a rolls at higher heights (And roll on the drop by the union)

No comments:

Post a Comment