April 24, 2011

Flu :S

Yesterday, 4/24/11, was supposed to be an awesome training day with the usual crowd of people, along with some other ridiculously talented people from outside of the mad town. Despite the knee pain I was suffering, I decided to go anyway and train lightly or simply just watch for the day. I didn't go to the gym on Friday the day before due to the knee pain I've been suffering either, seeing as I'd rather not develop a chronic condition.




Instead, I woke up Saturday morning at 6 AM, and normally I've been waking up at around 9 or 10 since it's spring break. I went to the bathroom and immediately threw up, went back to bed, did the same thing again three hours later. Needless to say, I ended up having about a total of three vomiting spells in one morning, and I didn't feel better until later that evening. It sucked pretty badly, and even after the first two bouts I still wanted to go, but after the third I knew I needed to stay home for the day.


What I ate yesterday
- Saltines
- 7 Up
- Green Tea
- Spinach pasta w/ tomato sauce
- Salad
- A *bite* of tiramisu


Not a very good day, but considering I was sick it's understandable that I wanted to eat saltines after emptying out my stomach.


I'll probably post something up later today as well.


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment