April 28, 2011

Epic Lunch Time!

So, I think today was a pretty phenomenal day for me.


I spent the afternoon hanging out with my lovely friend Marissa (Hey grrfrand ;D) at a coffee shop and had a nice chance to talk with her. I won't get too much into it since this blog is more about my journey in parkour than my personal life, but she's a pretty fantastic best friend :)


Anyway.


Did the same workout as yesterday and finished it off with a protein shake 30 mins later. It felt great!


15-20 situps
15 pushups
20-25 squats


in that order, repeated for 20 minutes. Since this is the first time I've started regularly working out I think this is a good routine to start, but I still need to throw some variety in from day to day.


In other news


I just finished making my first paleolithic lunch, consisting of:


(Salad)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Onions
- Bacon
(Brazil Nuts)


I basically just scrounged up what I could in the fridge and threw it all together. We didn't have peppers, water chestnuts, or spinach, so I couldn't add those things in. Even so, I think this will prove to be a very good lunch! Dinner tomorrow will be thrown together as well since I'll be getting back from the gym at around nine or later.


What I Ate Today


- Strawberries
- Apple
- Egg
- Bacon
- Coffee (Black)


On the ride to school I threw up all of the above and went back home, missing the first chunk of school until my stomach felt better. Last Saturday was similar, but I only threw up once today and felt better much quicker. Maybe I have some weird virus?


From there on out:
- Saltines
- A few sips of 7up
- Milk
- Apple
- Cappuccino
- Two bites of gelato (Thanks Marissa xD)
- Salmon & Asparagus
- Protein Shake (Post workout)
- Green Tea


So, about a C or B day since I had some soda and the saltines. Tomorrow will be better as two out of three meals will be entirely paleolithic. So, I'm making progress!


Gym night tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment