April 26, 2011

Another day.

Had another chance to workout today at my girlfriends. I need to keep doing this so I can get in the habit of stretching and working out on non-training days, which seem to be pretty frequent with all of this rain.


Anyway.








What I ate Today
- Egg
- Bacon
- Pear
- Half a Banana
- Taco Salad
- Banana
- Milk
- Protein Shake
- Pizza (Which I took everything off of and just ate the bread and sauce. Bleh.)


Considering the pizza and taco fiasco, I'd give today a B-. Otherwise it wasn't too bad.


Also, I'm considering trying the CrossFit Cindy Warmup for a workout.


"As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes
10 situps
10 pushups
15 squats

(1 Set)

So just keep going through as many times as you can. This one is so easily scalable because you're familiar with all the movements already, and you can just change the time."



I'll try it out tomorrow and report back with my results. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment