May 3, 2011

A Tuesday I thought was a Wednesday.

Haven't been getting enough sleep the past few days and it's been affecting my ability to think quite a bit. I thought today was a Wednesday when it was in reality a Tuesday, and ended up doing tonight's homework during lunch when I was supposed to be doing the previous days homework. Woops.


Anyway, I took the opportunity to work out today since I got the chance, and I added a new routine to my current workout.


15 pushups
20-25 squats

15 situps
As many as possible in 20 minutes.



I threw in sets of 10 bicep curls since I felt like I wasn't working them enough with pushups, it seemed to be targeting the triceps more. So I did this and it worked wonders, and hopefully I'll get more strength in my biceps now ;D


What I ate Today
- Fruit Shake
- Sausage
- Salad
- Pistachios
- Popcorn (A few handfuls)
- Chicken
- Two cookies :(
- Green Tea


Also -- This weekend is shaping up to be an incredibly epic session, going for almost 12 hours in a single day.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment